|Five Star Council Award|
The Five Star Councils are the backbone of MASC. The Five Star Council Awards Program has been designed to honor those student councils that support ALL phases of the MASC program of conferences and leadership activities. A certificate for the council and special recognition for the delegates at the annual conference will be presented at the annual conference to all MASC member councils who have met the following criteria during the past year:
1. Sent delegates to appropriate Spring Regional Conference
2. Sent delegates to the previous MASC Summer Leadership Conference
3. Sent delegates to MASC Fall Officershop
4. Sent delegates to appropriate Fall Regional Conference
5. Sent delegates to the previous MASC Spring Conference
If your council qualifies for this recognition, please send notification of your compliance by mailing in the 5 star council form located in the guidebook.
We encourage all councils strive to become a Five Star Council and take place in all of the valuable MASC and Regional events throughout the year.
|Last Updated on Wednesday, 05 September 2012 19:27|